- Last month, we received reports of an unidentified flying object that landed just off the coast. Unfortunately, at the time most of us were tied up on another mission. There were not further alerts, so it was not treated as an emergency. However, in that time, all 500 residents of Shag Harbour vanished. No calls for help. No reports from within the city. Police were sent to investigate and... they vanished too. Every responder has disappeared. That's when they finally decided to call us in.
- -- Guardian
Appearing in "Northern Flight: Part One"
- Unidentified alien (First appearance)
- Cooper (Only appearance; dies) (Main story and flashback)
- Numerous unnamed Canadians
- Dougie (mechanic) (Mentioned)
- Dr. Cecilia Reyes (Mentioned)
- Twoyoungmen (Mentioned)
- RCMP (Mentioned)
- Steve Rogers (Mentioned)
- Maureen Logan (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Scotty Logan (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Jadie Logan (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Lord / God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Thanos (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Unidentified alien species (Main story and flashback)
- Dogs (Main story and flashback)
- Inua-Human Hybrids
- Polar Bears (Mentioned)
- Prime Marvel Universe (Main story and flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Wastelands (Mentioned)
- Guardian's Battle-suit
- Shaman's Medicine Pouch
- Regenix (Mentioned)
- Little Shop of Horrors (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Adamantium (On Logan's claws)
- Unidentified alien ship (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Alpha Flight Squadron Jet
- Northern Lights (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Northern Flight: Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
INDESCRIBABLE… INDESTRUCTIBLE… NOTHING CAN STOP IT!
• When a mysterious unidentified flying object crash lands in the Yukon, Old Man Logan is called to investigate!
• What lies within? Whatever it is, it won’t come in peace!
• THEN: Logan’s declining health takes a turn for the worse…
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|