Appearing in "King of Nothing: Conclusion"
- Logan (Apparent death)
- Inhabitants of Fort Wells
- Aaron (a farmer) (Corpse)
- Caleb (a farmer) (Corpse)
- Angie (Caleb's wife)
- Britt (Caleb and Angie's daughter) (Real name first revealed)
- Joshua (Joel's son) (Death)
- Caleb and Angie's other children (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed others
- The King (Bruce Banner) (Death)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Pappy Banner (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Dougie's wife (Mentioned)
- Dougie's children (Mentioned)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Maureen Logan (Referenced)
- Scotty Logan (Referenced)
- Jade Logan (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- The King's home reality (Mentioned)
- Wastelands (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "King of Nothing: Conclusion"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Logan came into this world the same way he’s leaving it: IN PAIN!
• Don’t miss the end of an era as Old Man Logan’s golden years are cut short!
- Angie mistakenly asks Britt if she was at her father's execution despite the fact they were shown holding each other afterward.
|Like this? Let us know!|