Appearing in "Bordertown: Part Two"
- Trish (First appearance)
- Burger (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Unnamed Canadians
- Unnamed sheriff (First appearance)
- Unnamed deputy (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Gene (First appearance)
- Bill Bradley (Mentioned)
- Numerous others
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- Bell CH-146 Griffon (Reavers' helicopter)
Synopsis for "Bordertown: Part Two"
- Synopsis not yet written
• Nestled in a lonely corner of the northern reaches of Canada, the quiet town of Killhorn Falls seemed like the perfect place for Old Man Logan to retreat to and make his peace with his new life in the present day Marvel Universe…and check up on someone who will one day become very near and dear to him.
• But unbeknownst to Logan, the murderous cyborg REAVERS were hot on his trail.
• Cut off from the rest of civilization, can Logan save the people of Killhorn Falls?
• It’s the ultimate cage match…and Logan’s future is at stake!