These clones were known as Omega Red, Omega Black and Omega White. Each of these clones have different abilities from each other. They were programmed to hate X-Force and believed that they killed their parents.
As X-Force infiltrates the White Sky's base, the Omega Clans ambushed them. Eventually, X-Force escape from their grasp. X-Force later retreated back to their base in Cavern-X. After the death Fantomex, his control over Ultimaton returns to its natural programming "Killing Mutants" where their base was nuked. The new Brotherhood and Omega Clan watch on, with Genesis under Daken's arm, and Fantomex dead in a chair.
During the last confrontation between the Brotherhood and X-Force, Omega Black and Omega Red were seemingly killed by Evan, while Omega White was mind-wiped, and his body was used as a prison for the Shadow King.
Ironically, their color scheme bears a resemblance to the flag of the National Bolshevik Party.
- 3 Omega Clan (Earth-616) Members
- 6 Appearances of Omega Clan (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Omega Clan (Earth-616)
- 1 Media Omega Clan (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images that include Omega Clan (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Omega Clan (Earth-616)