Opar was one of the surviving islands, along with Antillia, Ptahuacan, Avalon, Mayapan, Zothique, and Ruta, where Atlanteans fled after the Great Cataclysm that happened circa 18,500 BC, and a city of what became Africa that they colonized at some point.
Tarzan (John Clayton) used to venture to the lost city of Opar to replenish his fortune.
- Opar is a fictional lost city in the Tarzan novels of Edgar Rice Burroughs, first appearing in the second Tarzan novel, "The Return of Tarzan" (1913).
- 2 Appearances of Opar (City)
- Minor Appearances of Opar (City)
- 1 Media Opar (City) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Opar (City)
- Location Gallery: Opar (City)