Appearing in "Book One"
- Wolves family pack (First and only known appearance)
- White Bear (First and only known appearance; dies)(Essex's test subject) (First and only known appearance; dies)
- 🢐 Dr. Essex 🢒 (Behind the scenes)
- Lone Wolf (First and only known appearance; dies)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Book One"
It was 1907. It was the end of the age of the great Empires of Steam, the clock of mankind ticking towards dreadful war. The entirety of the civilized world knew it. The mistake of the civilized man being to believe his world was the world entire. This is a story about how civilized man came to know of another world and the man who lived there. This is a story about that man, one called Logan, who had chosen to live far away from civilization and those who disturbed him. It is a story of wolves and bears. It is a story of animals.
Logan (aka) the Wolfish Man, has been living with a wolf pack for some time. Protecting and feeding them. "The Lone Wolf is different he watches, waits and desires. He does not desire family. He desires what the family has. He'd eat the pups. He'd eat them all. The Lone Wolf's lingering presence is the only threat to the pack's world."
The Wolfish Man and his pack, soon discovered the creature known as the White Bear. This creature was strange and different, but the Wolfish Man had to know more. "For the first time in years, he felt pity. For as strange as the bear was to the forest, the forest was strange to it as well. All its talents seemed useless, the Wolfish Man tired to help but his offers were insufficient, and the Bear needed flesh, which the Wolfish Man had none to spare, as he was thinking of his family; and that the strange bear would have to fend for itself, and with luck, finds its way home."
The White Bear, eventually found it's way home, but not his home. The Bear invaded the Wolfish Man's home, and killed the pack he was feeding and protecting. Enraged the Wolfish Man battled the bear eventually killing it. And The Wolfish Man, also slained the nearby Lone Wolf who was about to kill him. Had Logan not given into his savage nature, he might have noticed the white bear was tagged by someone named Essex...
Part 1 of 5! A few years after the events of ORIGIN finds James Howlett running with the wolves...until something unexpected brings him back to the world.
- Follow the first "X-Man" as he finds his way back to civilization and falls afoul to someone Sinister, who's just discovering mutantkind and the horrors he can visit on them.
- Plus, discover the secret behind James' greatest enemy! At some point, the mutant who will become the Wolverine must choose: is he man or is he beast?
- The whole first chapter is narration.