- I see him in there and you know what I think? Better him than me.
- -- Creed, talking about Logan.
Appearing in "Book Three"
- Logan the wolfman (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Book Three"
After living for years as a wild animal in the woods, Logan was eventually captured by circus owner Hugo Haversham and forced to perform in his show as The Clawed Man of the Woods. Caged and tortured on a daily basis by Hugo and his cruel tracker, Creed, Logan yearned for the freedom of death. Only Clara, the kindhearted animal handler, was convinced of Logan's humanity and struggled to get through to him.
But the sinister Dr. Essex, who lost Logan to Hugo once before, was not to be discouraged in his pursuit. He eventually killed Hugo and captured Logan. Essex then proceeded to satisfy his morbid curiosity by performing horrible medical experiments on Logan--testing the physical limits of his newly discovered mutant. His eventual goal: to force Logan to consume his mind-altering serum--thereby deadening his very soul, turning Logan into a weapon like no other.
Just before this took place, Logan was rescued by Clara and a reluctant Creed and the three escaped--but can they truly leave their pasts behind?
• Brutalized by devious captives, the clawed man of the woods may find the one thing he'd thought he lost -- humanity.
• Kieron Gillen and Adam Kubert uncover the mystery of the life of the man who will become WOLVERINE!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Origin II Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Origin II Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|