Appearing in "Thor & Loki: The Tenth Realm, Part One of Five"
- Freyja (Main story and flashback)
- Odin (Only in flashback)
- Einherjar (Main story and flashback)
- Toothgnasher and Thoothgrinder
- Angels (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Queen of Angels (First appearance)
- Unnamed Angels
- Old Loki (Main story and flashback)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner)
- Luke Cage
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Angela (Aldrif Odinsdottir) (First appearance chronologically) (Only in flashback) (Real name first revealed)
- Light Elves
- Lady Peaseblossom (First appearance)
- Thor (Illusion) (Cameo)
- Kid Loki (Ghost)
Races and Species:
- City of Asgard
- Prison of Gods
- City of Asgard
- Heven (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Thor & Loki: The Tenth Realm, Part One of Five"
After the Orb releases the Eye onto the Avengers, Thor sees his Original Sin - Angela is Odin's daughter, and therefore the sister of Thor and the foster sister of Loki. Angela's origin story is also revealed: a long time ago, Odin had Angela as his daughter. Then, a Tenth Realm, known as Heven, home to a race of Angels, declared war on Asgard. The infant Angela was a presumed casualty. And in his fury, after Asgard emerged victorious, Odin severed Heven from the other realms. But Angela had survived, and was raised in Heven to become the bounty hunter Spawn once knew.
Discovering Angela's heritage, Thor heads back to Asgard to ask more about Angela from Frigga. After learning a few more details, he heads with Loki to Heven in order to learn more about their sister.
THOR & LOKI: THE TENTH REALM #1 (of 5)
• Thanks to the events of ORIGINAL SIN, the deepest secret of the Nine Realms is revealed... a Tenth Realm!
• Thor and Loki embark on a quest to discover this strange new world -- and the sister Thor never knew he had... Angela!
• But can Loki be trusted? And will brother and sister murder each other before the truth comes out?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Original Sin Vol 1 5.1 on the forums
- Images from Original Sin Vol 1 5.1
|Like this? Let us know!|