Oscorp (NYSE: OZ) is an American multinational corporation. It is headquartered in Oscorp Tower in Manhattan, New York City. Formerly known as Osborn Industries, Oscorp's President and CEO was billionaire industrialist Norman Osborn.
It was created and ran by its CEO, Norman Osborn. Norman studied chemistry and electrical engineering in college. He also took a number of courses in business administration. Norman Osborn's teacher Professor Mendel Stromm formed the business partnership. Since Norman put up the bulk of the financing, they called their company Osborn Chemical, or Oscorp.
- 12 members of Oscorp (Earth-616)
- 31 appearance(s) of Oscorp (Earth-616)
- 4 minor appearance(s) of Oscorp (Earth-616)
- 45 mention(s) of Oscorp (Earth-616)
- 11 image(s) of Oscorp (Earth-616)
- 1 item(s) used/owned by Oscorp (Earth-616)