Otherworld is the subconscious of the British Isles (other accounts states that only its geography is, in part, shaped by the collective British subconscious), a small otherdimensional planetary body, the home of all magic, and a "pocket" dimension adjacent to Earth.
Otherworld is the current location of the Court of Camelot ruled by King Arthur. Other points of interest include the Isle of Avalon, the Green Chapel (home of the Green Knight, which also exists simultaneously on Earth) and the Starlight Citadel, headquarters of the Omniversal guardian Roma until her apparent death, and, formerly, her father Merlyn. The Captain Britain Corps are also headquartered in Otherworld. The other island is known as Tír na nÓg.
5th and 6th centuries
Around the 5th to 6th centuries were allegedly the last visitors to come to Otherworld. The realm would be (still allegedly) unvisited by strangers for about 1500 years, in the modern era.
Points of Interest
- Camelot, formerly ruled by King Arthur and now ruled by Morgan le Fay.
- The Green Chapel, home of the Green Knight
- The Starlight Citadel, headquarters of the Omniversal guardian Roma until her apparent death, and, formerly, her father Merlyn. Home to the Captain Britain Corps and the Dimensional Development Court.
- Castle Le Fay, former home to Morgan le Fay (Destroyed)
- Merlyn's Tower, former home to Merlyn (Destroyed)
- Tír na nÓg
- Dark Realm
- Tuatha de Danaan
- Manchester Gods
- 84 Appearances of Otherworld
- 5 Minor Appearances of Otherworld
- 18 Media Otherworld was Mentioned in
- 44 Images featuring Otherworld
- Location Gallery: Otherworld
- 13 locations in Otherworld