Almost two decades into the future, after Norman Osborn had helped his son, Harry, become the President, they managed to change the laws to make the seemingly reformed Octavius the New York City Police Commissioner. When Spider-Man's time-travelling self arrived to this timeline's present instead of his own reality, he sought the help of the Resistance to break out Doctor Doom out of prison so he could set up a Time-Platform in Oscorp's custody.
Commissioner Octavius joined Osborn in an assault against the warehouse where the Resistance was preparing the Time-Platform. The Resistance was assisted by Gwen Stacy and this timeline's native Spider-Man. The entirety of Osborn's forces were defeated in the end, leading to Osborn's retreat. Otto's mechanical arms were destroyed by both Spider-Men.
Following his counterpart's departure from his universe, Spider-Man continued fighting against the Osborn regime. Octavius was part of the final battle between Spider-Man and Osborn's forces, and laid defeated as Spider-Man proclaimed the end of the Osborn syndicate.
- 3 Appearances of Otto Octavius (Earth-51838)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Otto Octavius (Earth-51838)
- Media Otto Octavius (Earth-51838) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Otto Octavius (Earth-51838)
- Quotations by or about Otto Octavius (Earth-51838)
- Character Gallery: Otto Octavius (Earth-51838)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|