- This. This is why Parker always won. I treated my allies as lackeys. Extensions of myself. They could never be more effective that I... only less. They couldn't make me stronger, only weaker. This is...different. As I said, death does not like to be cheated. But with the right people at your side... it can be defeated.
- -- Spider-Man src
Presumably after erasing Peter Parker from his mind, Otto Octavius awoke to see Ultron's army attacking outside. Morally horrified by the incidents going on, he finally realized the terror evil caused, and went for his loved ones in vain.
Unlike all other heroes, who were either killed by Ultron's forces or escaped to the Central Park refuge, Spider-Man was captured by the Owl and Hammerhead. Hawkeye went on a one-man suicide mission to save the tattered and unmasked hero, and was successful despite Ultron Sentinels having detected them. Later, Spider-Man told his account of the invasion.
Over the days, Otto came to regret having ever killed Peter. However, Iron Man came to him and told him that his work at Horizon Labs might have been a key figure in defeating Ultron. Instead, Otto went straight for Ultron, but was easily defeated. However, this made him realize that he didn't have to give up just yet.
Although he's very similar to the Otto Octavius of the mainstream universe, unlike his counterpart, this Otto Octavius has realized the value of teamwork and co-operation instead of using his allies as expendable pawns. It seems he retains some of Peter's guilt trip issues as he blames himself for not saving Peter's loved ones and he retains Peter's determination to win no matter what the odds. This makes him a more heroic version of the mainstream Superior Spider-Man.
- 7 Appearances of Otto Octavius (Earth-61112)
- Minor Appearances of Otto Octavius (Earth-61112)
- Media Otto Octavius (Earth-61112) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Otto Octavius (Earth-61112)
- 3 Quotations by or about Otto Octavius (Earth-61112)
- Character Gallery: Otto Octavius (Earth-61112)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|