Pachakutiq was a non-corporeal entity who was the lover of Izel, the two of them coming from a world where local inhabitants had no bodies. Through space and time, the Di'Allas created on their world a duplicate of Human who would not be born for another hundreds of years. Pachakutiq attempted to take over this body, but in the process his memories became entangled with that of his host, and he believed Izel to be the one who robbed him of his memories after killing his family. Adopting a new personality of Sarge, Pachakutiq began to hunt down Izel, who had left their world after gaining a body of her own. Izel had the power to create parasitic creatures known as the Shrike, which would devastate planet after planet as she spend centuries searching for the Di'Allas that were stolen from her, with Sarge always on her tail.
- Shrike Repellent
- Sarge's Truck
- Spray Paint Transporter
- Plasma gun
- Shrike daggers
- Sarge's sword
- Clark Gregg portrays Sarge in Season Six of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
- It was intentional for the design of Pachakutiq to be similar to the character Ord, who was created by Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. co-creator and executive producer Joss Whedon. However, due to not being unable to access to the character due to film and TV rights, the character could not be too similar.
- 12 Appearances of Pachakutiq (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Pachakutiq (Earth-199999)
- Media Pachakutiq (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Pachakutiq (Earth-199999)
- 2 Quotations by or about Pachakutiq (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Pachakutiq (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|