In the last year of the war, during a truce, wishing to see Troy destroyed, Athena swayed Pandarus to shoot an arrow at Menelaus, promising him glory and Paris' thanks. The arrow was deflected by Thor's powers, but Agamemnon declared the truce over due to that "cowardly" act, while tre Trojans were sorry but refused the insult.
The fighting resumed, and Aeneas called for Pandarus to mount on his chariot and attack the Argives together. They spotted and targeted Diomedes, mightiest Argive as Achilles refused to battle. Diomedes being protected and guided by Athena was able to struck and killed Pandarus from a javelin stroke between his eyes.
Javelins, bow and arrows.
- 2 Appearances of Pandarus of Lycia (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Pandarus of Lycia (Earth-616)
- Media Pandarus of Lycia (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Pandarus of Lycia (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Pandarus of Lycia (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Pandarus of Lycia (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|