Paris Peters was a conman from Syracuse who was placed in D-Block of Sing Sing after several kindergartners were killed by a fire he had set as part of an insurance scheme. When World War Three occurred, Paris and a few others (including the Punisher) took shelter in a bunker beneath the prison. Within months, Paris and the Punisher were the only ones left, their companions having either killed each other or taken their own lives.
When a year passed, Paris and the Punisher left the bunker and set out for a secret shelter (which another inmate had told the Punisher about) situated beneath the remains of the World Trade Center. Upon gaining access to the shelter, the Punisher killed everyone in it, blaming the end of the world on their greed and corruption. The Punisher then strangled Paris, having known all along about his involvement in the fire that killed the children.
- 1 Appearances of Paris Peters (Earth-40616)
- Minor Appearances of Paris Peters (Earth-40616)
- Media Paris Peters (Earth-40616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Paris Peters (Earth-40616)
- Quotations by or about Paris Peters (Earth-40616)
- Character Gallery: Paris Peters (Earth-40616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|