- Tic-toc tic-toc.
- -- Patriot src
The true origins of this entity are unknown. He originally appeared stealing components from the company where Speed and Prodigy worked. To find out his true identity, Speed and Prodigy staked out the warehouse, which resulted in Speed's disappearance as soon as he entered in contact with the entity. When Prodigy asked what did he want, the entity suggested he wanted him to take over as Patriot. David refused the proposition, and the entity stated "denial" before disappearing.
During the New Year's Eve party following the climatic battle against Mother's forces, Patriot re-appeared to confront David. Prodigy theorized that Patriot was an echo from the future, that someone of the Young Avengers would sacrifice their existence become him because of Wiccan's actions, and that he was in the present to ensure his future came to pass. David concluded that he could be the one to become Patriot, what caused the entity to start fading away, telling him that he would find it out. Prodigy stopped him and demanded to know where was Speed. The entity positioned to kiss Prodigy, and David kissed it, stating he was no longer scared of him. As soon as Patriot and Prodigy shared the kiss, Speed appeared in the place of the entity.
The source and extent of the Patriot's powers are undefined, but he has exhibited the following abilities:
- Interdimensional Travel
- Among Leah's "Young Avengers", the Patriot represented Kate Bishop's former love interests by physically resembling Eli Bradley and having absorbed Tommy Shepherd.
- Prodigy theorized that this Patriot may be a future version of himself who sacrificed his humanity to travel into the past, unite the Young Avengers, and lead them across the Multiverse.
- 8 Appearances of Patriot (Entity) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Patriot (Entity) (Earth-616)
- Media Patriot (Entity) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Patriot (Entity) (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Patriot (Entity) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Patriot (Entity) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|