Dorothy Walker began developing comic book series based on the activities of her daugter and her friends. With help from her model/publishing friend Millie Collins and her sister Sophia McConnell, Dorothy developed a very popular media empire on the persona Patsy Walker. However, Patsy actually hated the notoriety the series brought on.
The Patsy Walker comics went out of print until the rights reverted to Hedy Wolfe after the death of Dorothy and the (temporary) death of Patsy. Hedy renamed the company Patsy-Hedy Entertainment and began republishing the classic Patsy Walker comics.
Once with the help of Jessica Jones and Jennifer Walters, Patsy found something that could void Dorothy's contract to Hedy -"if one of the parties does not have the mental capacity", and the ill Dorothy was under heavy morphine - and managed to get back the rights to the comics bearing her name.
Comic Book Titles
- Miss America Magazine
- Patsy Walker comics
- Teen Comics
- Patsy and Hedy comics
- Girls' Life comics
- A Date with Patsy special
- Patsy Walker's Fashion Parade special
- After becoming the CEO, Hedy Wolfe tried to change the company name to Hedy-Patsy Entertainment, but she was voted down by the board members.
- 10 Patsy Walker Enterprises (Earth-616) Members
- 3 Appearances of Patsy Walker Enterprises (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Patsy Walker Enterprises (Earth-616)
- 2 Media Patsy Walker Enterprises (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Patsy Walker Enterprises (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Patsy Walker Enterprises (Earth-616)