Appearing in "What Can We Do About Nancy Brown?"
Synopsis for "What Can We Do About Nancy Brown?"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Defenders #89 reveals that the Patsy Walker stories published between 1944 and 1965 were the fictional works of Dorothy Walker on Earth-616 that were loosely based upon the real life story of her daughter Patricia, who later became the costumed hero Hellcat.
- Patsy's outfits/hairdos by:
- Nanako Yohida from Honolulu, Hawaii
- Connie Washburn from Saugherties, New York State
- Judith Hecht from Brooklyn, New York State
- Pamela Jones from Bemis, South Dakota
- Linda Lehman from Birmingham, Alabama
- Linda Bowman from Williawstown, Pennsylvania
- Terryann Lipstein from Brooklyn, New York State
- Carolyn Jones from Baltimore, Maryland
- Chris Hughes from Queensland, Australia
- Deana Twinn from Ottawa, Ontario
- Hedy's outfits by:
- Nan's outfits by:
- Connie McCaughan from Gulfport, Mississippi
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Patsy Walker Vol 1 120 on the forums
- 2 Images from Patsy Walker Vol 1 120
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.