David Rand, later known as Ka-Zar, found a mirror from the camp but was forced to leave when he heard shots from his home. De Kraft had shot his father and tried to kill the boy also but was driven away by Zar the lion, leaving his camp behind. Later, Ka-Zar went back for the mirror and met Bardak the ape from the camp. They fought for the mirror and victorious Ka-Zar spared Bardak's life but retrieved the mirror.
- Appearances of Paul de Kraft's Camp
- Minor Appearances of Paul de Kraft's Camp
- Media Paul de Kraft's Camp was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Paul de Kraft's Camp
- Location Gallery: Paul de Kraft's Camp