Nothing is known about Pedro's past before enrolling at the Xavier Institute.
Trovão was one of the many mutants to loose their powers on M-Day. The depowered students of the Xavier Institute was asked to leave the school, but the bus carrying several depowered students was attacked by one of William Stryker's Purifiers. It is unknown if Trovão was aboard the bus.
- Given the Portuguese roots of his codename and the Latino roots of his real name, it is highly possibly Trovão is from Portugal, Brazil or another Portugese speaking country or background.
- "Trovão" is a Portuguese word meaning "Thunder".
- 2 Appearances of Pedro de Noli (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Pedro de Noli (Earth-616)
- Media Pedro de Noli (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Pedro de Noli (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Pedro de Noli (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Pedro de Noli (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|