Reed Richards created the Wrist Morpher which was then stolen by Peter Parker. It was first activated on Earth and then was used to get to Counter-Earth. When he became stranded on the planet, Peter Parker used his Wrist Morpher to transform himself into Spider-Man almost constantly and never took it off.
The Wrist Morpher contained billions of nano-bots that once released from the watch cover whatever the user was wearing in seconds, creating the costume. After each body part was covered, a bright flash occurs.
- Peter Parker's Morpher was thought to be based off the Power Ranger's wrist-worn morphemes or the "Spider-Bracelet" of the Japanese live action Spider-Man series.
- Appearances of Peter Parker's Wrist Morpher
- Minor Appearances of Peter Parker's Wrist Morpher
- Media Peter Parker's Wrist Morpher was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Peter Parker's Wrist Morpher
- Item Gallery: Peter Parker's Wrist Morpher