Appearing in "The Beetle and the Badge!"
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Beetle and the Badge!"
When police officer Joey Macone is hailed as a hero for busting some counterfeiters (with some last minute help from Spider-Man), J. Jonah Jameson sends Peter Parker to take some pictures. In seeing Macone's home life, he learns that his excellent police work comes at a cost: it's affecting his marriage.
Meanwhile, the Beetle seeks to get a hold of a confiscated briefcase full of Heroin, he sends his thugs to commit enough crimes that the precinct house is mostly deserted. This precinct turns out to be the same one which Macone works from, and he has been ordered to stay there because the chief of police has learned of how his career is affecting his married life.
When the Beetle arrives to take the Heroin, Spider-Man (who happens to be in the area) arrives to fight the villain. With Macone's help, the Beetle is defeated and taken into police custody. Later during a press conference, Macon reveals that the briefcase also contained a hidden compartment full of money. Covering the conference for the Bugle, Peter sees that Macone is once more being hailed as a hero, but also sees that Macone's marriage troubles are still as present as ever.
- The narrative of this story states that Spider-Man has been busy recent. It is referring with his recent battles against the Green Goblin in Amazing Spider-Man #176-178 and against Brother Power and the Hate-Monger in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #12-15.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 16 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 16
- 1 Reprints of Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 16
|Like this? Let us know!|