Appearing in "Still Crazy After All These Years"
- Mary Jane Watson
- Hector Ayala
- Holly Gillis
- Flash Thompson
- Sha Shan
- Daily Bugle Staff
- New York City
Synopsis for "Still Crazy After All These Years"
The Scorpion has been wandering the sewers of New York, he finally decides to get revenge against J. Jonah Jameson, who he blames for making him a monster. While Spider-Man returns home to his apartment changing into his civilian guise just in time to catch Mary Jane. The two talk about Mary Jane's declining Peter's proposal for marriage, and the two talk about their feelings before visiting Aunt May in the hospital. Elsewhere, Hector and Holly try to have a night out, however Hector's new found popularity now that he's publicly revealed his identity as the White Tiger causes friction between the two prompting Holly to leave Hector with his legion of fans.
Meanwhile, the Scorpion has tracked down the lab where he originally got his powers, and uses the devices to revitalize himself so that he can get revenge on J. Jonah Jameson. He attacks the Daily Bugle building when Peter Parker is there looking for a new assignment. While everyone is focusing on the Scorpion, Peter manages to slip away and change into Spider-Man and battle the Scorpion. After a lengthy battle, Spider-Man learns that the Scorpion is there because he blames Jameson for making him into a "monster", Spider-Man fights him to a standstill and unmasks the Scorpion to show him that he still is human. With the battle over, Spider-Man turns over the Scorpion to the police and leaves the scene with Jameson cursing Spider-Man once more for getting involved in his affairs.
- The Scorpion recounts his origins, circa Amazing Spider-Man #20, and his recent defeat at the hands of Ms. Marvel in Ms. Marvel #1–2.
- Spider-Man recalls his recent battle with the Rocket Racer. That happened in Amazing Spider-Man #183.
- Peter mentions how Aunt May is recovering. This is following a heart attack she suffered in Amazing Spider-Man #176.
- 2 Image(s) from Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 21
- 1 Reprints of Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 21
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|