Appearing in "Secret As the Grave!"
Synopsis for "Secret As the Grave!"
Battling Carrion in the ESU gymnasium, Spider-Man learns what crime he's been accused of by the deranged creature: The deaths of Gwen Stacey and Miles Warren. The two continue their fight, while at the same time the White Tiger is busy fighting off Carrion's henchman, Darter.
During the fight, Spider-Man is knocked into the ESU pool, at that time White Tiger and Darter's fight is taken into the same room and causes a distraction in the fight between Spider-Man and Carrion. Carrion deals with White Tiger, knocking him off a diving board where he falls and passes out. Carrion then knocks Spider-Man out with another dose of his red death dust.
Taking Spider-Man to a secret lab, Carrion takes some of Spidey's genetic material to begin creating a creature based on ancient arachnids as a method of his ultimate destruction of Spider-Man. When Peter revives, Carrion reveals to him that he is a living clone of Miles Warren.
- Carrion accuses Spider-Man of the death of Gwen Stacy and Miles Warren. Gwen Stacy was killed during a battle between Spider-Man and the Green Goblin in Amazing Spider-Man #121. Miles Warren appeared to die battling Spider-Man in Amazing Spider-Man #149. He survived this encounter as revealed in Spider-Man: The Osborn Journal #1 and will resurface in Amazing Spider-Man #399.
- Spider-Man recounts how Miles Warren cloned Gwen, and died trying to get revenge against Spider-Man. These events were documented from Amazing Spider-Man #147-151.
- The White Tiger mentions how Carrion attacked him in his civilian guise. That happened in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #28-29.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 30 on the forums
- 1 Images from Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 30
|Like this? Let us know!|