Appearing in "Til Death do us Part!"
- Carrion (Appears in flashback) (Death)
- Darter (Appears in flashback) (Death)
- Spider-Amoeba (Only appearance; dies)
- Miles Warren (Only in flashback)
- Mary Jane Watson (Recap)
- Flash Thompson (Recap)
- Det. Jimmy D'Angelo (Recap)
Synopsis for "Til Death do us Part!"
Peter Parker is at the mercy of Carrion, who is using Peter's DNA to create a spider-amoeba creature as his tool of revenge to destroy Spider-Man once and for all. He reveals that he is a clone of Miles Warren, whose aging process was accelerated due to a problem with his clone incubator. He was discovered by Randy Vale, who agreed to help Carrion get revenge on Parker in exchange for Carrion gifting Vale with Spider-Man's abilities.
When Darter enters the room, he overhears that Carrion never intended to give these powers to Vale, and tries to kill Carrion just as he is sending the spider-amoeba lose. Carrion then turns the creature on Vale, who is instantly killed. Peter uses this as a moment to break free and put his Spider-Man mask back on. Trying to fight off the creature, Spider-Man is assisted by the arrival of White Tiger.
During the fight, White Tiger is knocked into instruments by Carrion which cases a fire, Spider-Man manages to fight off the spider-amoeba, and he and White Tiger flee the growing flames. Spider-Man looks back just in time to see Carrion's creation turning on him, and considers it a fitting end for an abomination that never really lived, before crawling out of the flames.
- Carrion accuses Spider-Man of the death of Gwen Stacy and Miles Warren. Gwen Stacy was killed during a battle between Spider-Man and the Green Goblin in Amazing Spider-Man #121. Miles Warren appeared to die battling Spider-Man in Amazing Spider-Man #149. He survived this encounter as revealed in Osborne Journals #1 and will resurface in Amazing Spider-Man #399.
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- 1 Image(s) from Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 31
- 1 Reprints of Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 31
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|