Appearing in "In Darkness Seldom Seen!"
- Marcy Kane
- Debra Whitman
- Phillip Chang
- Steve Hopkins
- Morris Sloan
- Nathan Lubensky
- Ben Parker (Recap)
- Burglar (Recap)
- Heidi Weber (Police Officer) (Only appearance)
- New York City
- Guatemala (Mentioned)
- Jamaica (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "In Darkness Seldom Seen!"
Cloak and Dagger are back and have resumed their vigilante war on drugs. Their quest has taken them to an abandoned elementary school, where the two murder a number of drug dealers that are stationed there. Meanwhile, Spider-Man visits his old childhood home where he reflects on the death of his Uncle Ben but leaves when he hears police sirens and decides to follow them.
This brings Spider-Man to the scene where Cloak and Dagger have murdered the drug dealers. Finding Cloak and Dagger at the scene, he confronts them which leads to a battle where he learns that their next target is Silvermane. Spider-Man is easily defeated by the combined power of Cloak and Dagger, who depart after incapacitating the wall-crawler.
The next day, Peter struggles with his classes and the fact that he lost his teacher's assistant position. When Marcy tries to talk to him about the conflict Peter had with Biff, Peter brushes her off and leaves as Spider-Man. Trying to learn the location of Silvermane to try and protect him, Spider-Man comes to a dead end asking Jean DeWolff for assistance. He eventually decides to go to the Kingpin for help, who openly turns over the address of Silvermane's current location.
There, Spider-Man arrives just as Cloak and Dagger do, who intend to murder Silvermane who is confined to a deathbed. Spider-Man tries to defend the crippled crime lord but fails, and Dagger seemingly kills Silvermane with one of her light daggers. Cloak and Dagger leave Spider-Man alone with the seemingly dead Silvermane.
- Spider-Man recounts his origins and the death of Uncle Ben, as seen in Amazing Fantasy #15. He also mentions that the Burglar was after money that was long since eaten by silverfish as explained in Amazing Spider-Man #200.
- Spider-Man also recounts his previous clash with Cloak and Dagger, as seen in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #64.
- Jean DeWolf states that Silvermane is still recovering from his clash with the Green Goblin. That happened in Amazing Spider-Man #180.
- Spider-Man accuses the Kingpin of sending Boomerang after him. This is not entirely accurate, Boomerang went after the wall-crawler on his own to prove himself worthy of being the Kingpin's chief assassin, as seen in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #67.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 69 on the forums
- 1 Images from Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 69
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|