Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- Morlun. Morlun. Morlun. What is this, four times now? Four times I've beaten you? How does this keep happening? It shouldn't be. You're stronger and faster than me by a mile. I know that. But what's more important, is that you know that, too. So because you know that, you never plan anything. You just show up and assume you're going to win because of who you are and, what, some birthright? And then when it doesn't go how you thought it was gonna go, you have a little fit and think the world is conspiring against you or some nonsense. You don't think things through, because you think you don't think you have to. You think you are all that and a bag of chips. But in actuality, Morlun... ya basic.
- -- Spider-Man
Appearing in "Spider-Geddon"
- Fred Myers (Mentioned)
- Inheritors (Mentioned)
- Unnamed grizzly (Only appearance)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Bears (Toy)
- Tigers (Toy)
- Seals (Drawing)
- Grizzly Bears
- Celestials (Mentioned)
- Robots (Mentioned)
- Spider-Men's Suits and Web-Shooters
- Call of Duty: Latveria (Referenced)
- Venom Symbiote
- Ticket to the Multiverse
Synopsis for "Spider-Geddon"
- Synopsis not yet written.
A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!
• It’s the end of the road for Peter Parker.
• Morlun has returned and Peter’s only ally, J. Jonah Jameson, is doing his best…but can it possibly be enough?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 313 on the forums
- Images from Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 313
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|