According to himself, Martin became Spider-Man years ago by willfully putting his hand in the mouth of a radioactive spider. He became the world-famous Spider-Man, fighting for years alongside dozens of heroes and fighting dozens of deadly villains. He eventually married and had a daughter and later a son. He moved his family out of the city to avoid the dangers of super villains but because he continued his career as Spider-Man his family was constantly targeted by his foes.
When in his forties, he battled the Rhino. During the battle, he realized he needed to change his life to be a better husband and father. Nick Fury helped him make new identities for his family and they moved to the Chicago area. Over time, his wife died, his children moved out and he eventually outlived his children. At some point he moved into a nursing home.
- It is greatly implied that Martin has advanced longevity.
- Martin dying his hair blond is a reference to Ben Reilly.
- Martin's name is a possible reference to Stan Lee's full name; Stanley Martin Lieber.
- 1 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-13017)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-13017)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-13017) was Mentioned in
- 13 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-13017)
- 5 Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-13017)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-13017)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|