When Peter was still young, his parents died in a car crash, leaving Richard Parker's brother Ben and his wife May to adopt and raise him. However, Uncle Ben was highly abusive to Peter, who came to hate him strong enough to abandon his birth name and adopt the name "Charlie Parker" instead. Charlie became a problematic kid, spending two years at the Administration for Child Services and another two at Horizon Juvenile Detention Center. By the time he was thirteen, Charlie had gained Spider-powers and was living on his own, using his abilities to harass and steal from local drug dealers.
On behalf of Kaine, Charlie was recruited into Superior Spider-Army by Ashley Barton, who took to affectionately call him "Grampa" because he reminded her of grandfather Peter from her own reality. They dragged Charlie on a mission to stop Verna on irradiated Earth-3145 without taking actual time to introduce themselves or properly explain to him the situation.
- 4 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-218)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-218)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-218) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-218)
- 1 Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-218)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-218)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|