- —Peter Parker[src]
Later, Peter would lose his powers and retire, with his clone Ben Reilly replacing him. Although Ben was killed by Osborn, Peter never became Spider-Man again and went underground for the safety of his wife and family while Osborn remained under the impression he killed the real Spider-Man. However, Peter would be confronted by an alternate Peter, asking for help against Osborn. He would go to Mount Olivet Cemetery to find Spider-Woman, an alternate Gwen. Together, they crafted a plan to expose Norman as a madman.
When Norman got to the George Washington Bridge, Peter led him on a chase throughout Arachnia. Inevitability, Peter was captured by Norman and brought back to Ozcorp Tower. Norman would discover that the Web-Warriors had used an Ozcorp machine connected to the Web of Life and Destiny to defeat Thor. He then tried to use the machine, but Peter would sabotage his efforts, giving Norman brain damage. Peter subsequently joined the Web-Warriors to keep order in Arachnia.
After Peter faked his death, the Peter Parker Memorial Science & Technology Building was named in his honour.
Powers and Abilities
- Peter losing his powers and retiring while being replaced by Ben Reilly is a reference to the Clone Saga.
- 4 appearance(s) of Peter Parker (Earth-22191)
- 1 mention(s) of Peter Parker (Earth-22191)
- 11 image(s) of Peter Parker (Earth-22191)
- 5 quotation(s) by or about Peter Parker (Earth-22191)