- I once fought a guy named Thanos. Huge ugly purple dude. Literally killed gazillions of people. I stood on the deck of his ship and I punched that guy in the face. And still... still, I'd never truly seen evil until I stood on a bridge in my hometown and looked into the eyes of a man I'd known most of my life.
- -- Peter Parker src
Later, Peter would lose his powers and retire, with his clone Ben Reilly replacing him. Although Ben was killed by Osborn, Peter never became Spider-Man again and went underground for the safety of his wife and family while Osborn remained under the impression he killed the real Spider-Man. However, Peter would be confronted by an alternate Peter, asking for help against Osborn. He would go to Mount Olivet Cemetery to find Spider-Woman, an alternate Gwen. Together, they crafted a plan to expose Norman as a madman.
When Norman got to the George Washington Bridge, Peter led him on a chase throughout Arachnia. Inevitability, Peter was captured by Norman and brought back to Ozcorp Tower. Norman would discover that the Warriors of the Great Web had used an Ozcorp machine connected to the Web of Life and Destiny to defeat Thor. He then tried to use the machine, but Peter would sabotage his efforts, giving Norman brain damage. Peter subsequently joined the Web-Warriors to keep order in Arachnia.
- Peter losing his powers and retiring while being replaced by Ben Reilly is a reference to the Clone Saga.
- 4 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-22191)
- Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-22191)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-22191) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-22191)
- 5 Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-22191)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-22191)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|