Peter Parker is a rich industrialist, and the 'Peter Parker Science Foundation' is named after him. He has a public identity as Spider-Man and is widely considered a hero. He is engaged to Gwen Stacy, and his lawyer is Wilson Fisk and J. Jonah Jameson is his godfather.
Peter was summoned by Madame Web and the Beyonder, along with various other Spider-Men from different realities, in order to save all of existence from Spider-Carnage (yet another alternate version). His cocky and arrogant attitude got the better of him and he was injured during a battle with the 2 Goblins and pulled out of the fight. When Spider-Carnage invaded his home reality, he was too badly wounded to give chase and the Spider-Man from Earth-92131 was sent instead.
- Spider-Bot: A voice controlled robot which was eventually destroyed when Peter Parker visited from a different reality to stop Spider-Carnage (also from another reality). The robot became confused between Spider-Man and Spider-Carnage, who were fighting, causing Spider-Bot's head to explode.
- This version of Peter Parker originates from a reality seen in Spider-Man: The Animated Series, which primarily follows events which take place in Earth-92131.
- This version of Peter Parker wears armor similar to that of Web of Spider-Man #100.
- Peter Parker's life was far easier compared to other versions of Spider-Man (including Peter Parker of Earth-92131), and therefore he rarely considered the consequences of his actions, believing that things would always turn out for the best. Also, this version's Uncle Ben never died.
- Spider-Verse writer Dan Slott has stated that he intended to add the Spider-Men (including the Armored Spider-Man) to Spider-Verse #2's last story but took them out to avoid confusion because similiar versions of some of these Spider-Men had already been introduced in the tie-in comic Superior Spider-Man #32, such as the Six-Armed Spider-Man of Earth-92100 and the Armored Spider-Man of Earth-14132 and it could have created confusion due to the fact that both of these Spider-Men were already dead by the time of Spider-Verse #2.
- Spider-Man: The Animated Series Season 5 12
- Slott, Dan (23 January 2015). Dan Slott on Twitter: "Wanted to do a bit in SPIDER-VERSE #2 where the group of Spideys from the end of the 90's cartoon raced thru too. But it was too confusing.". Twitter. Retrieved on 27 January 2020.
- Slott, Dan (23 January 2015). Dan Slott on Twitter: "It was in the art. But we knew that internet-nitpickers would go: "But didn't Armored & 6-Armed Spider-Man already die?" So we took 'em out.". Twitter. Retrieved on 27 January 2020.