Presumably, this Spider-Man had the same history as Peter Parker (Earth-92131) until he began to mutate further. However, it is never explained why he continued mutating.
- Spider-Verse writer Dan Slott has stated that he intended to add the Spider-Men (including Six-Armed Spider-Man) to Spider-Verse #2's last story but took them out to avoid confusion because similiar versions of some of these Spider-Men had already been introduced in the tie-in comic Superior Spider-Man #32, such as the Six-Armed Spider-Man of Earth-92100 and the Armored Spider-Man of Earth-14132 and it could have created confusion due to the fact that both of these Spider-Men were already dead by the time of Spider-Verse #2.
- 3 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-39811)
- Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-39811)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-39811) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-39811)
- 1 Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-39811)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-39811)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Spider-Man: The Animated Series Season 5 episodes #12-#13
- Slott, Dan (23 January 2015). Dan Slott on Twitter: "Wanted to do a bit in SPIDER-VERSE #2 where the group of Spideys from the end of the 90's cartoon raced thru too. But it was too confusing.". Twitter. Retrieved on 27 January 2020.
- Slott, Dan (23 January 2015). Dan Slott on Twitter: "It was in the art. But we knew that internet-nitpickers would go: "But didn't Armored & 6-Armed Spider-Man already die?" So we took 'em out.". Twitter. Retrieved on 27 January 2020.
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.