As Spider-Man, Peter set out to encounter whom he believed to be impostors. He came across the Spider-Men, and attempted to fight them until Miles explained that they came from other dimensions. Spider-Man believed him because he had met a bunch of Spider-People from another planet earlier in his life, so it was believable.
Noah Boddy and a group of Spider-Man's most dangerous enemies appeared immediately. During the fight against his foes, the Spider-Men were taken by surprise and incapacitated by Noah's Futuro-Rifle. When Noah Boddy prepared to kill the Spider-Men, Spider-Man's other enemies discussed about who should be the one to kill Spider-Man. While they were discussing, Spider-Man suggested his fellow Spider-Men a way to defeat the criminals, by turning each other against themselves. Earth-12041's Spider-Man used his web to make the Green Goblin trip, which was seen as an attempted attack by Noah Boddy. As Noah used his Futuro-Rifle to defeat two of his presumed traitors, Miles snuck up on him and used his venom blast to knock him out. Meanwile, the remaining two enemies were beaten out by the other two Spider-Men.
After delivering the villains to the police, Spider-Man told his counterparts that he should inform the people close to him that he wouldn't be around for a while. As Peter Parker, Spider-Man told Aunt May he was going to a road trip, while the Peter Parker of Earth-12041 impersonated him to tell Jameson about his absence.
Once reunited, the three Spider-Man prepared to depart this universe.
Meeting Spider-Man 2099
- In interviews, Nick Lowe and Dan Slott have stated that this Spider-Man is the same one from the 1967 cartoon. Due to the cartoon's universe designation being given as Earth-6799 in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z, the wiki has chosen to keep its designation in Spider-Verse, Earth-67, as a separate page.
- This character is the alternate version of Spider-Man from the 1967 Spider-Man TV series.
- Archival recording of Paul Soles from the Spider-Man 1967 animated series episode "Double Identity" was used as the voice for Spider-Man in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.
- 9 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-67)
- 3 Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-67)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-67) was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-67)
- 4 Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-67)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-67)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|