Peter Parker was a College student, moonlighting as a freelance photographer for the Daily Bugle. While conducting an experiment involving radiation, together with a classmate, Peter was bitten by a spider that had been subjected to a high dosage of radioactivity. Later Peter was chased by a hypnotized driver into a alley and almost crushed, when he suddenly jumped onto a wall and climbed up to the roof. He then told J. Jonah Jameson and Joe Robertson that he could get a picture of this mysterious "Spider-Man" that had been spotted. He went home, made a costume, and took a picture of himself on a wall. Jameson and Robertson believed it, and Peter used his powers and costume to fight crime, though he didn't want to.
- His Spider-Sense is one of the most powerful in the multiverse, as he was able to sense a robbery happening over a mile away.
- Unlike his comic book counterpart, this Peter Parker never attempted to profit from his powers, nor was he motivated into becoming a crime fighter, after letting a burglar get away that later killed his uncle.
- Peter was played by the american actor Nicholas Hammond from 1977 to mid 1979. Hammond is also known for his role as Friedrich Von Trapp in The Sound of Music (1965).
- Spider-Man made a cameo apperance in the last page of Spider-Verse #2.
- 15 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-730911)
- Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-730911)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-730911) was Mentioned in
- 27 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-730911)
- 1 Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-730911)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-730911)
- Peter Parker (Earth-730911) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|