Afterwards he still continued working at the Daily Bugle and while covering John Jameson's launch to Counter-Earth he spotted Venom and Carnage boarding the shuttle. Quickly Peter changed into his classic suit and fights the two symbiotes. In the end, Spider-Man fails to stop Venom and Carnage and is blamed when Jameson's ship is supposedly sabotaged and destroyed. The public begins to hunt the wall-crawler and was believed to be dead when rumble fell on him from a burning building. Peter Parker returns to Mary Jane and while he recovers Peter discovers that Jameson is still alive on Counter-Earth. Peter steals a Wrist Morpher from Reed Richards which utilizes nano-technology allowing him to change into his new suit in seconds.
Spider-Man sneaks aboard another shuttle headed for Counter-Earth, with Peter Parker supposedly along to document his adventures. Spider-Man succeeds, but soon crashes on Counter-Earth and after the battle with the High Evolutionary's Machine Men and the Knights of Wundagore, Spider-Man is rescued by the Resistance and eventually finds his way to John Jameson, now fighting alongside the Resistance against the High Evolutionary. Unfortunately, a battle erupts when their base is uncovered by the Knight Lady Vermin. A fight ensues between humans and beastials. Soon, Venom and Carnage arrive and after a fierce struggle, Spider-Man uses his sonics to drive the symbiotes away. After a debate between Spider-Man, Jameson, and Karen O'Malley, Spider-Man decides to join Jameson and the Resistance. Karen hands Spider-Man a bag with all sorts of luggage inside and Spider-Man web-slings away. Later, Peter Parker in his new clothes finds a child being attacked by a Machine Man, he saves him and in return for saving Shayne, the mother's son Naoko Yamada-Jones gives Peter a free room for two weeks. Peter Parker thanks her and sits down and says he promises to get back to Mary Jane. Peter Parker eventually finds work as a photographer at the Daily Byte and begins to make money like he used too on his Earth.
Spider-Man becomes the main focus of fighting against the High Evolutionary and his Beastial army. Whilst Spider-Man must also deal with Venom and Carnage's attempts to take over the planet, with Synoptic.
Spider-Darts, Impact Webbing, Sonic Weapons.
- This new costume was created exclusively for the series, although it also appeared in the Earth-616 when Spider-Man fought Blastaar in the Negative Zone alongside the third Dusk.
- Peter Parker's wrist-watch in the show was thought to be based off the Power Ranger's wrist-worn communicators.
- Spider-Man Unlimited seems to have been inspired greatly by Spider-Man 2099.
- 17 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-751263)
- Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-751263)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-751263) was Mentioned in
- 12 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-751263)
- Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-751263)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-751263)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|