He was among the other spiders who greeted Spider-Man Noir when he joined Octavius' army, and was later one of the spiders who tried to defeat Karn on Earth-2818. However, Brix and Bora arrived, forcing the spider-people to retreat back to 2099 AD.
- Spider-Augmented Physiology: Presumably this version of Spider-Man has highly refined versions of his 616 counterpart, as he has received formal training. He has beaten the Black Widow, a top agent of SHIELD with ease.
- Superhuman Strength: He has the same proportionate strength equal to that of a spider, which he has improved via rigorous training.
- Superhuman Speed: He has the ability to move faster than a man at the peak of human ability. His reflexes are also similarly enhanced as well.
- Superhuman Durability: While not bullet-proof, he is highly resilient to physical trauma, caused by a being of superhuman levels of strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: His muscles & metabolism are developed to the point, where he shows tardiness after hours of physical exertion.
- Superhuman Agility: His supernatural agility is so developed, that his sense of equilibrium is uncanny.
- Healing Factor: He has a low-level rapid healing rate, being capable of healing moderate injuries overnight.
- Spider-Senses: His spider-sense has been honed to the point where he just 'knows things', and is developed to the point that he knows what's going to happen before his opponent could think about it, so beating him is nearly impossible due to this precognition. He has demonstrated knowing what would happen to Wolverine and a sniper hiding in the trees while being several hundred feet away from them, engaged in his own activities, and planned the entire situation exactly right to know what was going to happen.
- Wall Crawling: Like any arachnid, he can cling to any surface with complete ease.
- Webbing: He can also release webbing from his wrists. Whether this is a biological or technological application is still unclear.
- Master Combatant: He has been heavily trained in hand-to-hand combat. He has beaten the Black Widow, a top agent of SHIELD with ease.
- Marksmanship: He has been seen wielding guns with ease.
Assumed to have more physical strength than his 616 counterpart as a result of his training.
Presumably the same as his Earth-616 counterpart.
Gun in his web-shooters. Also Impact Webbing and standard web-shooters.
- He has shown no qualms about killing and does what it takes to get the job done. This might be because of his prolonged exposure to Wolverine and their friendship, enabling him to adapt to his type of personality.
- Shown to be always serious, lacking his quips and joking demeanor in battle. This could possibly be because he has no problem 'coping' with the situation like his mainstream counterpart or simply because he has just stopped due of his friendship with Wolverine.
- The events of Edge of the Spider-Verse demonstrate that his leaving New York and his former life was a choice to protect his loved ones and minimize his impact on them. In his universe, "With great power comes great responsibility, and greater enemies," who would put people like Mary Jane and Aunt May in grave danger to get at him.
- Peter knew of the Multiverse before facing Karn.
- Spidey believes another Spider-Man probably replaced him back in New York.
- This Spider-Man's webbing has been rendered as black rather than white in some full-color panels. (but not uniformly or with explanation.)
- Spider-Man's costume might be inspired by an unused Spider-Man costume design by Alex Ross for 2002's Spider-Man film.
- 7 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-8351)
- 5 Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-8351)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-8351) was Mentioned in
- 14 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-8351)
- 2 Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-8351)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-8351)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- What If? Spider-Man Vs. Wolverine #1
- Superior Spider-Man #32
- Edge of Spider-Verse #1
- Superior Spider-Man #33
- Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 #10
- Harry Interviews Comic Book God ALEX ROSSPART ONE: SPIDER-MAN (And An Exclusive Peek At His Designs!). Ain't it Cool News (31 August 2000). Retrieved on 23 May 2018.
|Like this? Let us know!|