When Fujikawa Industries tried to tap into an alternate source of power, it got out of control when super-villains tried to take over it. In this event, Spider-Man was one of the first to die,, but his legacy lived on through Miguel O'Hara, the Spider-Man of 2099.
While reality-displaced to Earth-616, Miguel O'Hara commented on how Peter Parker's counterpart sported a completely different attitude. During a battle with Spider-Slayer Mark XXI and Scorpion, O'Hara implanted a hologram of Parker over Scorpion so the slayers would also target him.
- According to Spider-Man 2099's original writer Peter David, the CEO of Alchemax was originally supposed to be an aged Peter Parker; hints of this idea were put by David in Spider-Man 2099 #6, the CEO's first shadowy appearance, where the CEO himself admitted he knew the original Spider-Man very well. During an interview, David revealed that he had the opportunity to develop his original plan for Parker as the CEO in the video-game Spider-Man: Edge of Time, in which Peter Parker is actually the CEO of Alchemax in an alternate timeline. In the original 2099, the CEO was later revealed to be an alien named Avatarr in Ravage 2099 #11 and Doom 2099 #31.
- Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-928)
- 4 Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-928)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-928) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-928)
- Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-928)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-928)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|