- Alright, people, let’s do this one last time. My name is Peter B. Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for the last twenty-two years, I thought I was the one and only Spider-Man. I’m pretty sure you know the rest. You see I saved the city, fell in love, I got married, saved the city some more, maybe too much, my marriage got testy, made some dicey money choices -- don’t invest in a Spider-themed restaurant. Then like fifteen years passed, blah, blah, blah, super boring, I broke my back, a drone flew into my face, I buried Aunt May, my wife and I split up. But I handled it like a champion. ‘Cause you know what? No matter how many times I get hit, I always get back up.
- -- Peter B. Parker src
Superhero, Super Disaster
Unlike his Earth-TRN700 counterpart, Peter suffered lots of problems, both in his personal life and in health, making terrible business decisions, breaking his back, crashing into a Drone, losing his Aunt May, and divorcing from his wife due to the fear of being unable to protect her and the child she wanted to have. Some time later, Peter had regressed into eating pizza and developing a prominent gut when he was sucked into another universe. There he learned that his counterpart had died, and came to visit his grave. Unknown to him, someone else with spider-powers was also there, and accidentally knocked Peter unconscious.
After being Spider-Man for 22 years, Peter seems to be bored with being Spider-Man. He lost the will to keep being the hero and hate to be reminded that 'With great power, comes great responsibility' like when Miles said that to him he told Miles 'don't you dare finish that sentence' and that he 'grow tired of it'. Through the movie, the hero within him started to rise again, even being willingly to stay behind and deactivate the portal should Miles not be ready to do it. He realized his past mistakes and decided to rekindle his relationship with Mary Jane.
- Originally, Rodney Rothman had in mind that this version of Peter was considered to be voiced by Tobey Maguire but later on with the introduction of the "Spider-Verse" on mind, the idea was scrapped due to fear of having the audience confuse this Peter with his Earth-96283 counterpart.
- Peter finds his Earth-TRN700 counterpart perfect as he was blonde and young.
- Peter is 38 years old as he became Spider-Man at the age of 16 and has been the hero for 22 years.
- 2 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-TRN701)
- Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-TRN701)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-TRN701) was Mentioned in
- 13 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-TRN701)
- 1 Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-TRN701)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-TRN701)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|