- Alright, people, let’s do this one last time. My name is Peter B. Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for the last twenty-two years, I thought I was the one and only Spider-Man. I’m pretty sure you know the rest. You see I saved the city, fell in love, I got married, saved the city some more, maybe too much, my marriage got testy, made some dicey money choices -- don’t invest in a Spider-themed restaurant. Then like fifteen years passed, blah, blah, blah, super boring, I broke my back, a drone flew into my face, I buried Aunt May, my wife and I split up. But I handled it like a champion. ‘Cause you know what? No matter how many times I get hit, I always get back up.
- -- Peter B. Parker src
Superhero, Super Disaster
Unlike his Earth-TRN700 counterpart, Peter suffered lots of problems, both in his personal life and in health, making terrible business decisions, breaking his back, crashing into a Drone, losing his Aunt May, and divorcing from his wife due to the fear of being unable to protect her and the child she wanted to have. Some time later, Peter had regressed into eating pizza and developing a prominent gut when he was sucked into another universe. There he learned that his counterpart had died, and came to visit his grave. Unknown to him, someone else with spider-powers was also there, and accidentally knocked Peter unconscious.
Saving the Spider-Verse
After shaking off his captor, Miles Morales, Peter learned that Miles was actually another spider-powered person, and that he was on a mission to stop the Kingpin from opening another inter-dimensional portal, which could destroy the Multiverse. Reluctant to help Miles at first, he soon adopted his role as a begrudging mentor to Miles. During their adventures, Peter and Miles came across four other Spider-powered beings from across the multiverse, and they worked together to finish his counterpart's original goal of shutting down the portal. Peter went through the portal to return to his original reality before it closed. He later showed up on his ex-wife's doorstep, groomed and holding a bouquet of flowers. 
After being Spider-Man for 22 years, Peter seems to be bored with being Spider-Man. He lost the will to keep being the hero and hate to be reminded that 'With great power, comes great responsibility' like when Miles said that to him he told Miles 'don't you dare finish that sentence' and that he 'grow tired of it'. Throughout his journey in Miles' reality, the hero within him started to rise again, even willingly deciding to stay behind and deactivate the portal should Miles not be ready to do it. He realized his past mistakes and decided to rekindle his relationship with Mary Jane.
- Genius-Level Intellect: Peter was able to memorize Doctor Octopus' 26-digit computer password upon first seeing her enter it on her keyboard.
- Former Spider-Man actor Tobey Maguire was considered for the role of this version of Peter Parker. However, the inclusion of him or any live-action Spider-Man actors such as Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland was avoided to avoid confusing the audiences.
- Peter finds his Earth-TRN700 counterpart perfect as he was blonde and young.
- Peter is 38 years old as he became Spider-Man at the age of 16 and has been the hero for 22 years.
- This version of Peter Parker is Jewish (unlike most other versions of the character, who are typically Protestant). This can be shown in the flashback to his marriage to Mary Jane, where he steps his foot on a glass during the ceremony (a Jewish marriage tradition).
- 2 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-TRN701)
- Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-TRN701)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-TRN701) was Mentioned in
- 21 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-TRN701)
- 1 Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-TRN701)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-TRN701)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|