During a staged fight with Silk, the duo noticed a flash of light originating from Forest Hills. Investigating, they confronted Chronosaurus Rex who opened a portal to about ten years ago, creating a temporal paradox. Following her, they were quickly surrounded by Hydra. During the battle, Rex activated her jetpack and left the scene while Peter and Cindy realized they were depowered. They were only able to escape Hydra due to the timely intervention of Peter's uncle, Ben Parker.
Peter explained to him that he and Silk were superheroes from the future. Skeptical, Ben interrogated a Hydra agent who not only backed up their story, revealed that they believed Rex to be the future counterpart of Agent James Harper. Searching the home of James and Maria Harper, they found the home in ruins, possibly the results of domestic abuse. Ben discovered a note saying "Gone to Martha's" and the three went to the home of Maria's sister. Finding Maria in Martha's Hell's Kitchen home, Harper revealed that Hydra had a base in Red Hook.
Losing faith in the mission, Peter began to pout until a newspaper landed on his face. Reading the headline and then showing it to Cindy, they set out to fix their other problem: being de-powered.
On the way to the New York Hall of Science, they accidentally caused Dr. Eric Schwinner to be stuck in traffic. Realizing this, Peter impersonated Schwinner and completed the experiment himself. Everything went smoothly until Ben squashed the Radioactive Spider before it could bite past Peter. Reuniting with Ben and meeting young Peter, the two convinced the high schooler to utilize Schwinner's equipment to locate radioactive pulses. This confirmed their suspicions that Hydra had a base in Red Hook.
Ben, Cindy, and Peter left to Red Hook and staked out Hydra's base until an opportunity to strike occurred. Chronosaurus Rex located them and asked to team-up to rescue James Harper. She revealed that she was James' daughter, Ines; how she obtained Project Backtrack; and that the suit could no longer time travel. The four stormed Hydra's base to rescue James and utilize Hydra's Backtrack power source. During the fight, Ines was forced out the suit by its creator, Agent Cole, who replaced Rex's power battery. James quickly figured out his relation to Ines, denouncing Hydra, and helped in the fight against them. Once most of the Hydra forces were defeated, Ines and James had a heartfelt goodbye; Peter constructed a plan to prevent future-past Ines from traveling back in time, deleting this timeline.
- This character was created as a result of a temporal paradox. He was Peter Parker (Earth-616) up until the moment he lost his powers due to traveling back in time to the morning before he was bitten by the Radioactive Spider in Amazing Spider-Man & Silk: The Spider(fly) Effect Infinite Comic #1, this created a divergent timeline in which his presence inadvertently prevented that event from ever taking place.
- 8 Appearances of Peter Parker (Tony Richards) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Tony Richards) (Earth-616)
- Media Peter Parker (Tony Richards) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 16 Images featuring Peter Parker (Tony Richards) (Earth-616)
- 5 Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Tony Richards) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Tony Richards) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|