Peter Quill, alias Star-Lord, was born in 1980, and is a half earthling half alien. Sometime after the death of his mother, Peter was abducted by the Ravagers under his father's request to train him to be a thief and bring the boy to him when he was ready. Peter was instead taken and raised as one of their own since they lied to J'son that he had died along with Meredith Quill.
The events that led Peter and his soon to be friends coming together are similar to their Earth-199999 counterparts, by saving the galaxy from Ronan the Accuser who had perished as a result.
Quill discovered an artifact called the CryptoCube that leads them on a mission to finding the Cosmic Seed as well as uncover the truth about his father that he had been avoiding all his life.
- Helmet: Quill wears a helmet with different capabilities like being able to see ultraviolet and thermal waves. The helmet has internal communications systems. The helmet allows Peter to breathe in the vacuum of space. The helmet is also shown to record whatever the wearer sees and project video holograms of those recordings.
Element Blaster: Star-lord currently possesses two Element Blasters that shoots out the elements of fire, water, earth, air and lighting. The first one was left for him by his dad before he was born, the second one Peter had stolen from J'son when they became enemies. Star-lord's Element Blasters were upgraded by Spider-Man to blast sonic sounds to fight against Symbiotes
- Voiced by Will Friedle.
- This version is similar to his Earth-12041 counterpart
- When Peter was abducted, he had with him toy figures of Red Hulk and Captain America
- 100 Appearances of Peter Quill (Earth-17628)
- Minor Appearances of Peter Quill (Earth-17628)
- Media Peter Quill (Earth-17628) was Mentioned in
- 66 Images featuring Peter Quill (Earth-17628)
- 8 Quotations by or about Peter Quill (Earth-17628)
- Character Gallery: Peter Quill (Earth-17628)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|