Star-Lord was king of the Spartax Empire which only had a remnant warfleet left, who was called upon with the last surviving leaders of the Galactic Council by members of the Guardians of the Galaxy in order to meet and talk about a dire situation involving the human Geena Drake and the temporal anomaly which occured that reset their reality back to the beginning of the war after they had won.
Powers and Abilities
Element Gun: a pistol capable of conjuring one of the four elements.
- Peter Quill mentioned that he inherited his Armor, Element Gun and Ship when became Star-Lord.  It could mean he's not a alternate version of Star-Lord, but his descendant. Geena Drake also suggests it, when they meet Earth-616 Star-Lord.
- It is revealed in Guardians 3000 #6 that Peter was born on Spartax in 2985.
- 8 appearance(s) of Peter Quill (Earth-691)
- 9 image(s) of Peter Quill (Earth-691)
- 2 quotation(s) by or about Peter Quill (Earth-691)