He was a normal looking child who was pressured by his father into undergoing the process of the Terrigen Mist at a young age, during Thanos' invasion of Earth. After coming out of the mist, Petras's transformation was not that of a benevolent one, his body was transformed into a small minotaur-like creature with green fur, a enlarged head with horns and a big snout. His speech became stuttered when he said his first word.
After the fall of their home city of Attilan, Petras went missing after being transported through the mouth portion of fellow Inhuman teleporter Eldrac. When Gorgon transported in front of Medusa at Avengers Tower, his first words was where was his son, which Medusa replied with that all the children were gone along with Luna and her own son Ahura. He was later found by Crystal along with other young Inhumans.
- Bovine Form
- 3 Appearances of Petras Petragon (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Petras Petragon (Earth-616)
- Media Petras Petragon (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Petras Petragon (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Petras Petragon (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Petras Petragon (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|