Phillip was an unknowing telepathic mutant who moved to Los Angeles, California, to be closer to his sons and ex-wife after losing his job.
He was among the many LA citizens who fell under the thrall of Cassandra Nova and joined her Owl Cult while she was possessing the body of the teenage mutant Ginny Guzman, who possessed the ability to instill a sense of belonging in others. Cassandra intended to initiate the Great Corruption, the merger of the physical world and the Astral Plane, which would enable all the world's Mummudrai to gain physical bodies and slaughter humanity. To do this, she was required to sacrifice a telepath on the full moon. While calmly reassuring Phil that he had a place with her society, she beheaded him with a sword.
Cassandra placed Phil's severed head within a ritual circle, opening the gate to the Astral Plane.
Telepathy: Phil was a latent telepathic mutant, unaware of his powers until moments before he died. He himself believed his powers were simple headaches.
- 1 Appearances of Phillip (Telepath) (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Phillip (Telepath) (Earth-616)
- Media Phillip (Telepath) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Phillip (Telepath) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Phillip (Telepath) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Phillip (Telepath) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|