Phineas Mason was dismissed from Reed Richard's scientific cohort for dismantling the security system of the Baxter Building. However, he appears to have been reinstated to the program as he was later seen as a "B-Level Clearance" observer at Reed Richard's N-Zone experiment which created the Fantastic Four.
While Mason was with the Baxter Building project, he developed a protoype "Crowd Control System" that combined a webbing "gel" with a "tranquilizer flow". This technology was captured by Rhona Burchill, the self-described Mad Thinker, who used this tech against Franklin Storm and other scientists in the Baxter Building.
Phineas later emerged as part of the Think Tank at Pinhead Buttes with Josie Hart. Phineas and his co-worker Gus Axelrod infamously and inadvertently hatched the Seven. Josie Hart had placed a refrigeration unit on a large egg found underneath Pinhead Buttes. Phineas and Gus disconnected the unit to power a mega-sized television. The hatchling that emerged turned out to be the villainous "Seven".
- Phineas Mason was mentioned for several months before he actually appeared. His genius as well as his shortcomings were discussed on more than one occasion.
- 5 Appearances of Phineas Mason (Earth-1610)
- Minor Appearances of Phineas Mason (Earth-1610)
- Media Phineas Mason (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Phineas Mason (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Phineas Mason (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Phineas Mason (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|