Pieter Altmann grew up in Germany during WWII. When Germany fell, his home was invaded by Russian soldiers who killed his father. He fled to a church and was hidden by the local priest in a warehouse filled with crates that included experimental radioactive isotopes.
This exposure gave him telekinetic powers, which he used to become the super-villain Watchlord, vowing to eliminate all Russian influence in his new adopted home, the United States. He kidnapped the Black Widow and her partner Ivan Petrovitch, but was killed in a rock slide he had caused, hoping to bury the Widow.
- Matter Manipulation: He used his telekinesis in order to manipulate matter.
enemy of the Black Widow
- 1 Appearances of Pieter Altmann (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Pieter Altmann (Earth-616)
- Media Pieter Altmann (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Pieter Altmann (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Pieter Altmann (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Pieter Altmann (Earth-616)
- Watchlord at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|