A Russian farmer who left his home country after a regrettable incident with his powers and their Government's equipment. He travelled to America and was mistakenly arrested for robbing a bank after he tried to stop the thief, Juggernaut.
Realising that they might need his help in stopping Juggernaut, Rogue and Storm broke him free. He and the X-Men defeated Juggernaut, and Colossus refused their offer to join the X-Men, opting to return to Russia instead.
Upon his return, he found that a tyrant called Omega Red had overrun the country, and he returned to America to ask the X-Men for help. He, Jubilee, Rogue, Storm and Wolverine managed to freeze the villain. Wolverine again offered him a place in the X-Men, but he had too much work to do at home.
When the Multiverse was destroyed in the last incursion between Earth-616 and Earth-1610, Doctor Doom, with Beyonder's powers, recreated it in the form of Battleworld. Earth-92131 was recreated in the Westchester domain, ruled by Baron Kelly.
The Shadow King realized that in comparison to those other domains, Westchester was a fragile paradise, and set out to ensure its survival by any means. Using the cloned body of Professor X, the Shadow King became Cassandra Nova, and used his new identity to become a politician and establish the Bureau of Super-Powers.
At the Clear Mountain, Cassandra Nova used a form of psychotherapy called the "Mind Field" to brainwash those mutants who arrived to the institute and force them to live in harmony, Colossus was one of those mutants.
- Developed for television by Larry Houston and Frank Squillace.
- The voice of Colossus was provided by Rick Bennett in episode "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" and by Robert Cait in episode "Red Dawn".
- 5 Appearances of Piotr Rasputin (Earth-92131)
- 5 Minor Appearances of Piotr Rasputin (Earth-92131)
- Media Piotr Rasputin (Earth-92131) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Piotr Rasputin (Earth-92131)
- Quotations by or about Piotr Rasputin (Earth-92131)
- Character Gallery: Piotr Rasputin (Earth-92131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|