Planet-X is the planet created for mutants after the destruction of Earth. It was a world with technology superior to that of the destroyed Earth of the early 21st century. Holographic technology was used in all types of applications (e.g. advertisements and computers). It was a world with clean streets, flying cars, orderly traffic, state of the art skyscrapers, etc.
The inhabitants were convinced by Eimin that the destruction of Earth had been inevitable, that the ones responsible for Earth's destruction were the Avengers, Thor, and Havok. It was a mutant utopia, in which mutants were happy. The world was protected by X-Force led by Magneto and was governed by the X-Council, which governed the world from a massive floating tower in the sky over the metropolis and were advised by Eimin.
- Havok (Alex Summers)
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Katie Summers
- Clan Akkaba
- Wolverine (James "Logan" Howlett)
- Sunfire (Shiro Yoshida)
- Wasp (Janet Van Dyne-Summers)
- 3 Appearances of Planet X (Akkaba)
- Minor Appearances of Planet X (Akkaba)
- 1 Media Planet X (Akkaba) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Planet X (Akkaba)
- Location Gallery: Planet X (Akkaba)