The man who would call himself Plymouth Rocker was a low-range costumed criminal from Boston. After a track race aboard a stolen bullion van, he was stopped by Spider-Man (who had just joined the city on the Mayor's proposition).
He was freed by Ollie Osnick, aka Steel Spider, alongside with the criminals who would wield the names of Slam Adams and Salem's Witch in order to avenge themselves from Spider-Man, his equipment was upgraded by Osnick's technology, and they were gathered into Boston Terroriers.
They attacked Spider-Man and Steel Spider was able to defeat him, but when the hero made his apologies and Osnick accepted them, Spider-Man accidentally revealed that J.J. Jameson had put a recompense of 10 millions dollars for whoever unmasked the Webslinger.
The three criminals battled the two Spider heroes but were finally defeated, as Ollie had installed a fail-safe in the armors of the Terroriers that allowed him to shut them down and neutralize his former teammates.
Skilled hand-to-hand combatant enhanced by exoskeleton
Plymouth Rocker possess an exo-skeleton or an armor designed by Ollie Osnick, who gaves him super-strength, and the ability to somehow climb vertical surfaces.
- Plymouth Rocker is voiced by Maurice LaMarche in a Bostonian accent.
- The Plymouth Rocker is named after Plymouth Rock which is found in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
- 1 Appearances of Plymouth Rocker (Earth-12041)
- Minor Appearances of Plymouth Rocker (Earth-12041)
- Media Plymouth Rocker (Earth-12041) was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Plymouth Rocker (Earth-12041)
- Quotations by or about Plymouth Rocker (Earth-12041)
- Character Gallery: Plymouth Rocker (Earth-12041)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|