The Power Grid is the means by which the proficiency of any given character in six different areas of prowess is officially quantified and ranked. In any given area, 1 represents the lowest and 7 the highest rank achievable.
The ability to think and process information.
The ability to lift (press) weight over one's head.
- Weak: Cannot lift own body weight.
- Normal: Able to lift between over own body weight and twice own body weight.
- Peak Human: Able to lift over twice own body weight or up to 800 lbs.
- Superhuman: Able to lift between 800 lbs. and 25 tons.
- Superhuman: Able to lift between 25-75 tons.
- Superhuman: Able to lift between 75-100 tons.
- Incalculable: In excess of 100 tons.
The ability to move over land by running or flight.
- Below Normal
- Subsonic Superhuman: Able to move at a peak velocity below Mach-1 (approximately 760 miles per hour).
- Speed of Sound: Able to move at a peak veolicty between Mach-1 to Mach-2 (approximately 1,520 mph).
- Supersonic: Able to move at a peak veolicty between Mach-2 to orbital velocity (approximately 17,000 mph).
- Speed of Light: Able to move at a peak velocity up to 186,000 miles per second.
- Warp Speed: Able to transcend light speed or teleport (instantaneous travel).
The ability to resist or recover from bodily injury.
The ability to discharge energy.
- Ability to discharge energy on contact
- Short range, short duration, single energy type
- Medium range, duration, single energy type
- Long range, long duration, single energy type
- Able to discharge multiple forms of energy
- Virtually unlimited command of all forms of energy
The proficiency in hand-to-hand combat.
- Some training
- Experienced fighter
- Master of a single form of combat
- Master of several forms of combat
- Master of all forms of combat
Links and References
- Bibliography of the All New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe 2006 A-Z Issue #1. The Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe. Retrieved on 27 February 2020.
- Template:Power Grid
- Category:Power Grid
- Glossary:Superhuman (further explanation)