Appearing in "The Killer With My Name!"
- Claire Temple (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Killer With My Name!"
Following the defeat of Cottonmouth, Luke Cage gets the front page lines he craved, heralding Power Man as a hero. Arriving at Noah's clinic, he learns that Claire has left town, Noah gives him a letter from her explaining that she has to leave, possibly for good.
In a foul mood, Luke returns to the Gem theater where he is attacked by the criminal known as Power Man. The criminal Power Man demands a battle to determine who has the rights to the name "Power Man". Even though there is a little girl trapped in the theater during the battle, Luke manages to defeat the evil Power Man, and claim the right to use his name. After he takes the little girl out to get some ice cream.
- Following this battle against Luke Cage, Erik Josten would cease using the Power Man name, and would settle on the name "The Smuggler" for a short period after this battle.
- This issue features a letters page, Comments to Cage. Letters are published from Gerard R. Spruiel, Joshua Case, and Duncan Harris. The letters page also contains a Series "A" Marvel Value Stamps: #73 Kingpin.
- The films being shown at the Gem Theatre this issue are Shane and 3:10 to Yuma. A further indication that the Gem shows movies that were not current at the time.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power Man Vol 1 21 on the forums
- 1 Images from Power Man Vol 1 21
|Like this? Let us know!|